We assume that once you register an account to use WEALLNET's payment service, you reach an agreement with WEALLNET and ensure compliance with the relevant regulations.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We create engaging and customized experiences for people. We take use of all information we have in order to provide and support our Services. Here’s how:
- Develop, operate, improve, provide, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- Communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies, terms. We also use your infomation to reply when you contact with us.
- Enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
HOW WE SHARE AND SECURE INFORMATION
We handle your data securely by transmission over https. The information we collect is not shared with any third parties.
- Personal information. We collect the information you choose to share with us when setting up a new account. This type of information includes your name, phone number and birthday.
- Device information. We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, crashes, app version, page views and other app performance you are using on your phone to provide better experiences and support.
- Location information. Your location information is stored in our server in order to help you share information with your friends and optimize your search experience.
- In-app Chat. We collect and store such message, files, docs, videos, audios and photos on our server in order to optimize your app experience, and also help you better connect and communicate with your friends.
We use appropriate methods to prevent unauthorized access to WEALLNET products and services, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure that the information we store is used properly.
For registered users to use our services, your registration and account information (if any) may be viewed, edited in certain ranges through your account, password protected in ways supported by WEALLNET on websites, apps providing services. We recommend that you do not reveal your password to anyone. Our staff will never ask you for your password via phone call or email or any other communication channel connected with you. If you share your computer, mobile device with others, you should not choose to save login information (e.g. user ID and password) on that shared device. Remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when finishing your session.
AUTHORITY AND GOVERNING LAW
This regulation is construed and enforced in accordance with International Law. You fully agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court over any action, to enforce terms of this agreement.
WEALLNET CHANNEL & CONTENT POLICIES
The content on the Service includes videos, audios (e.g. music and other sounds), graphics, photos, texts, news (such as comments and scripts), branding (including trade names, trademarks, service marks, or logos), interactive features, software, metrics, and other materials provided by you, WEALLNET or a third-party (collectively, "Content”).
Content is the responsibility of individual or organization that provides it to the Service. WEALLNET is under no obligation to host or serve Content. If you see any Content you believe does not comply or violate this agreement, you can report it to us.
Creating a channel on WEALLNET will give you access to features and functions, such as uploading videos, making comments or creating playlists (where available), monitor insight and analytics. The following restrictions apply to your use of the Service. You are not allowed to:
- Access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service or any Content except: (a) as expressly authorized by the Service; or (b) with prior written permission from WEALLNET and, if applicable, the respective rights holders;
- Circumvent, disable, fraudulently engage with, or otherwise interfere with any part of the Service (or attempt to do any of these things), including security-related features or features that (a) prevent or restrict the copying or other use of Content or (b) limit the use of the Service or Content;
- Access the Service using any automated means (such as robots, botnets or scrapers) except (a) in the caseof public search engines.
- Collect or harvest any information that might identify a person (e.g. usernames or faces), unless permitted by that person or allowed under section (3) above;
- Use the Service to deliver unsolicited promotional or commercial content or mass solicitation;
- Cause or encourage any inaccurate measurements of genuine user engagement with the Service, including by paying people or providing them with incentives to increase a video’s views, likes, or dislikes, or to increase a channel’s subscribers, or otherwise manipulate metrics in any manner;
- Misuse any reporting, flagging, complaint, dispute, or appeals process, including by making groundless, vexatious, or frivolous submissions;
- Run contests on or through the Service that do not comply with WEALLNET’s contest and policies.
- Use the Service to view or listen to Content other than for personal, non-commercial use (e.g. you may not publicly screen videos or stream music from the Service);
- Use the Service to (a) sell any advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on, around, or within the Service or Content, other than those allowed in policies (such as compliant product placements); or (b) sell advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of any website or application that only contains Content from the Service or where Content from the Service is the primary basis for such sales.
REMOVE YOUR CONTENTS
You may remove or disable your Content from the Service at any time. You must remove your Content if you no longer have the rights required by these terms.
REMOVAL OF CONTENTS BY WEALLNET
If we reasonably believe that any Content is in breach of this Agreement or may cause harm to WEALLNET, our users, or third parties, we may remove or take down that Content in our discretion. We will notify you with the reason for our action unless we reasonably believe that to do so: (a) would breach the law or the direction of a legal enforcement authority or would otherwise risk legal liability forWEALLNET or our Affiliates; (b) would compromise an investigation or the integrity or operation of the Service; or (c) would cause harm to any user, other third party, WEALLNET or our Affiliates.
REMOVE YOUR DATA
The user can request their data to be deleted anytime by contacting us at email@example.com.
All channel owners are responsible for the copyright and their intellectual property of all contents in their channels. If you believe your copyright has been infringed on the platform, please send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement according to the process of information and reporting from other parties. WEALLNET will terminate or close your channel, in appropriate circumstances, of repeat infringers’ access to the Service.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 76 Mac Dinh Chi, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 918 100 457