Terms and Conditions
UPDATING OUR TERMS
This Agreement may be regularly updated by WEALLNET. The updated version will be publicly announced at website www…. The updated version will supersede the terms and conditions in the initial agreement. You can view the updated version's detailed content by visiting the App or the website above.
ABOUT WEALLNET APP
WEALLNET is a multi-functional app for global users that provides the following core features:
- Voice message.
- Interest and location sharing.
- Movie, music and entertainment.
- Moment and emotion sharing. The app supports Android, IOS operating systems.
WEALLNET APP OWNERSHIP
The app is developed and owned by WEALLNET, all intellectual property rights relating to the app (including but not limited to source code, image, data, information, content comprised in the App; amendments, additions, updates of the app) and relevant manuals (if any) will be owned exclusively by WEALLNET and no individual or organization is permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise upon the rights of the owner without WEALLNET’s agreement and written permission.
To use the Application you must create an account at our request, you pledge that the account use must comply with the provisions of WEALLNET, and all information you provide to us is true, accurate and complete at the time requested. All of your rights and obligations will be based on the account information you have registered, so if there is any false information we will not be liable in case that such information affects or limits your rights.
ACCOUNT RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY
We respect the rights of others and we expect the same from you. You therefore may not use the Services, or enable anyone else to use the Services, in a manner that:
- Violate or infringe upon the rights of others’ right of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property.
- Bullies, harasses, or intimidates.
- Spams or solicits our users.
We try hard to keep our Services a safe place for all users and we hope you can help us in achieving this. By using the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Services or extract other user’s information.
- Use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
- Use the Services in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services.
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account, username, or password without their permission.
- Post content that contains or links to ***********, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence
- Upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services.
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access.
- Obtain login information from other users.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network.
- Encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
In addition, you have the right to use the App and other services provided by us, but such use will not include the following acts without the written consent of WEALLNET:
- Copy, modify, reproduce, create new products or derivative versions on the basis of this App;
- Sell, transfer, re-licence, disclose or otherwise transfer or give any part or all of the App to any third party;
- Use the App to provide services to any third parties (organizations, individuals);
- Move, remove, change any valid notices or markings of the App (including but not limited to copyright statements);
- Redesign, translate, remove, edit, modify the App's design or contents;
- Change or cancel the initial state of the App;
- Use the App to perform any act that harms WEALLNET's network security, including but not limited to data use or unauthorized access to system servers or accounts; access the network to delete, edit and add information; distribute malicious softwares, viruses, or perform any other action aimed at harming or destroying the network system;
- Log in and use the App by a compatible third-party software or system not developed, authorized or approved by WEALLNET;
- Use, sell, lend, copy, edit, connect to, translate, launch, publish information related to the App, build mirror website to publish this information or to develop derivative products, works or services;
- Use the App to post, transfer, transmit or store information violating law, flouting nation's public decency;
- Use the App or other services provided by WEALLNET in any way violating law, for any illegal purpose;
- Use the App to use, post, transfer, transmit or store any content infringing the intellectual property rights, trade secrets or legal rights of third parties;
- Other forms of violation.
USE OF SERVICES
WEALLNET offers a collection of online resources including news, videos, e-commercial services, and a place to connect with a community of interest. Use of the Service is permitted solely to Users who are eighteen (18) years or older. Users under 18 may only use the Service with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Some features of the Service require registering an “Account.” Your Account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time at our sole discretion. You may never use another User’s Account without permission. When creating your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify WEALLNET immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. WEALLNET will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Account.
By providing WEALLNET your email address you give us consent to use the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, instead of communication by postal mail. We may also use your e-mail address to send you other messages including changes to features of the Service and special offers if you agree to receive promotional emails. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out. Opting out may prevent you from receiving e-mail messages regarding updates, improvements or offers. Additionally, by submitting your email address in connection with a product rating and review, you agree that WEALLNET and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review.
Subject to the Terms, WEALLNET grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive personal right to access the Service. WEALLNET grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Service so long as the link does not portray WEALLNET its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner. WEALLNET reserves all rights not expressly granted herein. WEALLNET may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
WEALLNET may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend, or otherwise refuse to permit your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in WEALLNET’s sole determination you violate any provision of the Terms, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by the Terms.
All aspects of the Service are subject to change or elimination at WEALLNET’s sole discretion. WEALLNET reserves the right to interrupt the Service with or without prior notice for any reason or no reason. You agree that WEALLNET will not be liable to you for any interruption of the Service, delay or failure to perform.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with all other Users who access the Service. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. WEALLNET shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User 's action or inaction.
USER CONTENT AND CONDUCT
Some areas of the Service may allow Users to post comments, questions, answers, feedback, images, videos, product ratings, reviews, and other information ("User Content"). You are solely responsible for User Content that you upload, publish, display, email, link to or otherwise make available ("post") on the Service.
You grant WEALLNET, for any User Content, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right, license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works to sell, distribute such content incorporate into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
All User Content that you submit may be used at WEALLNET 's sole discretion. WEALLNET reserves the right to change, condense or delete any User Content on WEALLNET 's website that WEALLNET deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms. WEALLNET does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through WEALLNET to edit or delete any User Content you have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two (2) to four (4) business days. However, WEALLNET reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not WEALLNET, are responsible for the User Content you submit. None of the rating and review content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, third party service providers, their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting any User Content to WEALLNET you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All User Content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least eighteen(18) years old;
- Use of the User Content you supply does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You further agree and warrant not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Posting User Content that is known to you aware to be false, inaccurate or misleading or that may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person.
- Posting User Content that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy or contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Posting User Content that may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort or that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising.
- Posting User Content that we suppose to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, religiously biased or offensive, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable.
- Posting User Content that may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property.
- Posting User Content that seeks to aiming at harming or exploiting children in any way.
- Posting User Content that is obscene or pornographic in nature.
- Posting User Content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party.
- Posting User Content that includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
- Posting User Content that impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Posting User Content that includes personal or identifying information about another person without the permission of the other person(s).
WEALLNET is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. You acknowledge that WEALLNET shall have the right but not the obligation in its sole discretion to review, refuse, delete, or move any User Content that is available via the Service for any reason.
Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos and music ("WEALLNET Content"), and all intellectual property rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of WEALLNET and its licensors. Use of the WEALLNET Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted is strictly prohibited.
PRODUCTS FROM WEALLNET
WEALLNET attempts to be as accurate as possible in product descriptions. However, WEALLNET does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
If a product offered by our partners is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. The risk of loss for purchased items passes to you upon delivery to the carrier.
In case you violate any of the provisions of this Agreement, WEALLNET reserves the right to immediately lock your account and/or delete all infringing information, content, and at the same time, depending on the nature and extent of your violation, you will be responsible before the competent state agency, WEALLNET and third parties for any damages caused by or arising from your violation.
RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND COLLECT INFORMATION
By using the App, you acknowledge that we have the right to use the following system APIs to access data on your phone:
- Read and record to phone contact;
- Track your current location with consent;
- Record App's data to a memory card;
- Access the Internet from your device. All of these accesses are made by us with your consent, so you hereby undertake and acknowledge that once you have allowed us access, you will not have any claim against WEALLNET about accessing this.
We will collect the following information in addition to the right of access:
- Personal information: including the information you provide us to verify your account such as name, phone number, national ID number, email address;
- General information: such as information about your phone configuration, information about WEALLNET version you are using for your phone;
- Your location information: data about your geographical location will be stored on a server to help you in using the app’s search function;x
- Phone contact: we will store your phone contact on the server to best support you in using the App and avoid data loss. We are committed to respecting and not using your phone contact for any purpose without your consent;
- We do not use any approach to track your messages, exchanges or other approaches to track users when using this App.
COMMITMENT TO INFORMATION SECURITY
WEALLNET transmits and stores your personal data and communication using secure https and encryption methods. We are committed to keeping all information provided to WEALLNET or collected from you confidential and will not disclose it to any third parties unless requested by a competent state agency.
FEES AND CHARGES
WEALLNET is committed not to collect any fees from users for basic services we are currently providing.
PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If the User believes that any content, document, image, video or other material provided through the WEALLNET service, including a link infringing Intellectual Property rights, please notify WEALLNET about copyright infringement via the contact information below.
During the procedure for lodging a complaint, the complainant is obliged to provide papers, evidences and grounds related to the complaint and must take responsibility for the complaint contents, papers, evidences and grounds provided in accordance with the law.
ADVERTISING AND COMMERCIAL CONTENT DISTRIBUTED BY WEALLNET
By using the app, you acknowledge that we have the right to use your non-identified information to provide targeted advertising content.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 76 Mac Dinh Chi, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 918 100 457