Terms & Conditions
WEALLNET – USE OF SERVICES & INFORMATION POLICIES
WEALLNET offers a collection of online resources including news, videos, e-commercial services, and a place to connect with a community of interest. Use of the Service is permitted solely to Users who are eighteen(18) years or older. Users under 18 may only use the Service with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
USE OF SERVICES
Some features of the Service require registering an “Account.” Your Account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time at our sole discretion. You may never use another User’s Account without permission. When creating your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify WEALLNET immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. WEALLNET will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Account.
USER CONTENT AND CONDUCT
By providing WEALLNET your e-mail address you consent to our using the e-mail address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your e-mail address to send you other messages including changes to features of the Service and special offers if you agree to receive promotional emails. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out. Opting out may prevent you from receiving e-mail messages regarding updates, improvements or offers. Additionally, by submitting your email address in connection with a product rating and review, you agree that WEALLNET and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review.
- Subject to the Terms, WEALLNET grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive personal right to access the Service. WEALLNET grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Service so long as the link does not portray WEALLNET its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner. WEALLNET reserves all rights not expressly granted herein. WEALLNET may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- WEALLNET may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend, or otherwise refuse to permit your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in WEALLNET’s sole determination you violate any provision of the Terms, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by the Terms.
- All aspects of the Service are subject to change or elimination at WEALLNET’s sole discretion. WEALLNET reserves the right to interrupt the Service with or without prior notice for any reason or no reason. You agree that WEALLNET will not be liable to you for any interruption of the Service, delay or failure to perform.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with all other Users who access the Service. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. WEALLNET shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User 's action or inaction.
RESPECTING OTHER 'S RIGHTS
Some areas of the Service may allow Users to post comments, questions, answers, feedback, images, videos, product ratings, reviews, and other information ("User Content"). You are solely responsible for User Content that you upload, publish, display, e-mail, link to or otherwise make available ("post") on the Service.
You grant WEALLNET, for any User Content, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right, license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works to sell, distribute such content incorporate into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
All User Content that you submit may be used at WEALLNET 's sole discretion. Weallnet reserves the right to change, condense or delete any User Content on WEALLNET 's website that WEALLNET deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms. WEALLNET does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through WEALLNET to edit or delete any User Content you have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two (2) to four (4) business days. However, WEALLNET reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not WEALLNET, are responsible for the User Content you submit. None of the rating and review content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Company, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, third party service providers, their respective directors, officers and employees.
- By submitting any User Content to WEALLNET you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto; All “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; All User Content that you post is accurate; You are at least eighteen(18) years old; Use of the User Content you supply does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- You further agree and warrant not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Posting User Content that is known to you to be false, inaccurate or misleading or that may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person.
- Posting User Content that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy or contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Posting User Content that may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort or that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising.
- Posting User Content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, religiously biased or offensive, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable.
- Posting User Content that may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property.
Posting User Content that seeks to harm or exploit children in anyway.
- Posting User Content that is obscene or pornographic in nature.
- Posting User Content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party.
- Posting User Content that includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
- Posting User Content that impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Posting User Content that includes personal or identifying information about another person without the permission of the other person(s).
- WEALLNET is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. You acknowledge that WEALLNET shall have the right but not the obligation in its sole discretion to review, refuse, delete, or move any User Content that is available via the Service for any reason.
- We respect the rights of others and we expect the same from you. You therefore may not use the Services, or enable anyone else to use the Services, in a manner that:
- Violates or infringes someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual-property right.
- Bullies, harasses, or intimidates.
- Spams or solicits our users.
- We try hard to keep our Services a safe place for all users and we hope you can help us in achieving this. By using the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Services or extract other user’s information.
Xử Lý Vi Phạm
Use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
Quyền Truy Cập và Thu Thập Thông Tin
Use or attempt to use another user’s account, username, or password without their permission.
- Solicit login credentials from another user.
- Post content that contains or links to ***********, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence Upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services.
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network.
Encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
- Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos and music (the "WEALLNET Content"), and all intellectual property rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of WEALLNET and its licensors. Use of the WEALLNET Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted is strictly prohibited.
- PRODUCTS FROM WEALLNET
- WEALLNET attempts to be as accurate as possible in product descriptions. However, WEALLNET does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.x
- If a product offered by our partners is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. The risk of loss for purchased items passes to you upon delivery to the carrier.
- Chúng tôi không sử dụng bất kỳ biện pháp nào để theo dõi nội dung tin nhắn, trao đổi hoặc hình thức khác nhằm theo dõi người dùng khi sử dụng Ứng Dụng này.
Cam Kết Bảo Mật Thông Tin
WEALLNET sử dụng các phương thức truyền tin an toàn https và mã hóa để truyền tải và lưu trữ các dữ liệu cá nhân và giao tiếp của bạn. Chúng tôi cam kết giữ bí mật tất cả thông tin mà bạn cung cấp cho WEALLNET hoặc chúng tôi thu thập từ bạn và không tiết lộ với bất kỳ bên thứ ba nào trừ khi có yêu cầu từ Cơ quan Nhà nước có thẩm quyền.
Phí Và Các Khoản Thu
WEALLNET cam kết không thu bất cứ khoản phí nào từ người dùng cho các dịch vụ cơ bản mà hiện tại chúng tôi đang cung cấp.
Qui Trình Báo Cáo Vi Phạm Bản Quyền
Nếu Người Sử Dụng tin rằng bất kỳ nội dung, tài liệu, hình ảnh, video hoặc các tài liệu khác được cung cấp thông qua dịch vụ WEALLNET, bao gồm cả một liên kết vi phạm quyền Sở hữu trí tuệ, vui lòng thông báo cho WEALLNET về việc vi phạm bản quyền thông qua thông tin liên hệ bên dưới.
Khi thực hiện quyền khiếu nại, người khiếu nại có nghĩa vụ cung cấp các giấy tờ, bằng chứng, căn cứ có liên quan đến việc khiếu nại và phải chịu trách nhiệm về nội dung khiếu nại, giấy tờ, bằng chứng, căn cứ do mình cung cấp theo quy định Pháp luật. WEALLNET chỉ hỗ trợ, giải quyết khiếu nại, tố cáo trong trường hợp người khiếu nại đã cung cấp đầy đủ, trung thực và chính xác thông tin.
Quảng cáo và các nội dung thương mại được phân phối bởi WEALLNET
Khi sử dụng ứng dụng, bạn thừa nhận rằng chúng tôi có quyền sử dụng các thông tin không định danh của bạn nhằm cung cấp các nội dung quảng cáo đúng đối tượng.
- Email: Contact@weallnet.com
- Address: 76 Mac Dinh Chi, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: 0918100457